Dedicated to the health of your pet
- Caring, professional and individual approach to pet health care.
- Branches in Chippenham, Calne, Corsham and Melksham.
- Convenient late evening and weekend consultations available.
- Friendly, approachable staff with your pet’s health at heart.
- 24/7 emergency service with VetsNow –on-site vet and nursing care at our Chippenham Hospital.
- State of the art diagnostic and surgical facilities. Advanced Surgery referrals.
- Openly inspected by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, giving you extra reassurance about where your pet is being treated.
- High standards with an honest charging structure.
- Save money and spread the costs with our Hale Pet Club.
Services we provide:
- Free nurse advice by telephone
- Nurse clinics
- Puppy parties
- Weight clinics with nursing advice about weight reduction
- Flea and worm treatments
- General consultations by appointment
- Referral appointments in Dermatology and Behaviour
- Pre-booked house visits
- PETS Travel Scheme and exports
- Dental work
- General surgery
- Digital radiography
- Ultrasound, including heart scans
- Internal laboratory work
Appointments and General Enquiries
Please call 01249 653561
In case of emergencies
Please remember, it will always be quicker to take the patient to the surgery than to ask for a house call and the best facilities are at our Chippenham Hospital.
In all cases, at any time, phone any surgery number. If the surgeries are closed an answering machine will give you the telephone number of the emergency service.
Puppy & Kitten Vaccines
Hale Pet Club
Join our Hale Pet Club to budget monthly and reduce the cost of your pet’s care.