- Clinical examination, diagnosis & treatment
- Obstetrical procedures
- Routine foot trimming & treatment of lame animals
- DEFRA duties
- Surgical procedures
- Routine fertility visits
- Herd health monitoring
- Herd health planning & disease control plan development
- Advice on rearing healthy youngstock
- Nutritional assessment and advice
- Lameness investigation
- Dairy Co Mastitis Control Plan
Clinical examination, diagnosis & treatment
Our farm animal team understands the need for thorough investigation of sick animals with rapid diagnosis and treatment to maximise the chance of recovery and to minimise the risk of disease spread.
We have our own veterinary laboratory which is able to run various diagnostic tests to ensure rapid results. We also work closely with the Veterinary Laboratories Agency at Langford, Bristol.